Shanbhag Pharmacology is a composition of Tara V Shanbhag and Smita Shenoy. It’s far an Indian pharmacology book and feature three version to this point. Written in a totally easy language. The book has one of the fine sources for take a look at and may be easily revised for having a look at right away.
Download Shanbhag Pharmacology PDF at the end of the article. From its first version. It’s far use by all scientific college students. Due to the fact tara pharmacology have a concise brief rationalization of each topic. Illustrated figures and satisfactory ebook for have a look at. Capsules type, uses and damaging are given in a desk form for clean memorize.
Features of Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology for Medical Graduates
- Format based upon the pattern which is followed by the examiners in framing questions in the exams- both theory and Practical.
- Updated content with the addition of new drugs
- Addition of new flowcharts, Figures, and tables to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge
- The specific description of drugs under short headings makes it easy to understand.
- Easy to understand and point-wise presentation of information, useful for exam going UG students.
- Supplementing text with simple diagrams, self-explanatory flow charts, tables and student-friendly mnemonics.
Contents of Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology for Medical Graduates
Some new topics like cognitive enhancers, CNS stimulants, Drugs for the treatment of Psoriasis and Acne vulgaris have been introduced in Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology for Medical Graduates.
Definitions, treatment schedules as per WHO (for tuberculosis, leprosy, malaria, HIV), RNTCP (for TB) guidelines and classification of blood pressure as per JNC, 2003 guidelines have been included and we acknowledge the same.
This extensively revised edition will be useful not only for the students of medicine but also for practicing doctors.
Download Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology PDF 3rd Edition
You can download the latest edition of Shanbhag Pharmacology PDF 3rd edition using the red button below. PDF is a great thing to carry on your phone for quick revisions. Make sure that you share the article link to your friends.
Download other Standard Medical Books of 2nd Year MBBS
Study them along with your regular textbooks for better Learning Experience.