For over half a century Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine has informed and educated students, doctors and other health professionals all over the world, providing a comprehensive account of the practice of medicine. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine provides the core content of the main textbook in a condensed format which will be invaluable whenever you are on the move – whether commuting, traveling between training sites, or on electives.
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The contents have been carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasizing only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The book includes additional chapters of content to aid clinical practice including a practically-focussed chapter on therapeutics and a useful guide to interpreting major clinical investigations.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of Davidson’s authors and its International Advisory Board.
- Updated to include key changes and new illustrations included in Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
Table of Contents:
1: Good medical practice
2: Ageing and disease
3: Critical care and emergency medicine
5: Infectious disease
6: Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
7: Kidney and urinary tract disease
8: Cardiovascular disease
9: Respiratory disease
10: Endocrine disease
11: Diabetes mellitus
12: Gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders
13: Liver and biliary tract disease
14: Blood disease
15: Rheumatology and bone disease
16: Neurological disease
17: Skin disease
18: Therapeutics and prescribing
19: Interpreting key investigations
20: Laboratory reference ranges
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Download
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine, 2nd Edition PDF.