In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Williams Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The only gynecology textbook to combine a comprehensive quick-reference guide and a full-color surgical atlas in one beautifully illustrated volume.
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Williams Gynecology provides comprehensive coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management, including benign general gynaecology; reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause; female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery; and gynecologic oncology.
The surgical management sections include Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, which covers Surgeries of Benign Gynecologic Conditions, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Surgeries for Female Pelvic Reconstruction, and Surgeries for Gynecologic Malignancies.
Features of Williams Gynecology PDF 3rd Edition
Here are important features of this book:
- Two resources in one―full-color medical text and surgical atlas―surveys the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease, including general gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology
- Illustrated atlas of gynecologic surgery contains over 450 full-color figures that depict operative techniques
- Unique templated text design ensures a consistent approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Strong procedure orientation covers a vast array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail
- Evidence-based discussion of disease evaluation reinforces and supports the clinical relevance of the book’s diagnostic and treatment method
- Heavily illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter created with the surgeon in mind
- Revised to keep up with new and expanded content on the latest topics, including minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, and the subspecialties of urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology.
Table of Content.
SECTION 1: BENIGN GENERAL GYNECOLOGY.
CHAPTER 1: Well Woman Care
CHAPTER 2: Techniques Used for Imaging in Gynecology
CHAPTER 3: Gynecologic Infection
CHAPTER 4: Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract
CHAPTER 5: Contraception and Sterilization
CHAPTER 6: First-Trimester Abortion
CHAPTER 7: Ectopic Pregnancy
CHAPTER 8: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
CHAPTER 9: Pelvic Mass
CHAPTER 10: Endometriosis
CHAPTER 11: Pelvic Pain
CHAPTER 12: Breast Disease
CHAPTER 13: Psychosocial Issues and Female Sexuality
CHAPTER 14: Pediatric Gynecology
SECTION 2: REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY, INFERTILITY, AND THE MENOPAUSE.
CHAPTER 15: Reproductive Endocrinology
CHAPTER 16: Amenorrhea
CHAPTER 17: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Hyperandrogenism
CHAPTER 18: Anatomic Disorders
CHAPTER 19: Evaluation of the Infertile Couple
CHAPTER 20: Treatment of the Infertile Couple
CHAPTER 21: Menopausal Transition
CHAPTER 22: The Mature Woman.
SECTION 3: FEMALE PELVIC MEDICINE AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY.
CHAPTER 23: Urinary Incontinence
CHAPTER 24: Pelvic Organ Prolapse
CHAPTER 25: Anal Incontinence and Functional Anorectal Disorders
CHAPTER 26: Genitourinary Fistula and Urethral Diverticulum.
SECTION 4: GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY.
CHAPTER 27: Principles of Chemotherapy
CHAPTER 28: Principles of Radiation Therapy
CHAPTER 29: Preinvasive Lesions of the Lower Genital Tract
CHAPTER 30: Cervical Cancer
CHAPTER 31: Vulvar Cancer
CHAPTER 32: Vaginal Cancer
CHAPTER 33: Endometrial Cancer
CHAPTER 34: Uterine Sarcoma
CHAPTER 35: Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
CHAPTER 36: Ovarian Germ Cell and Sex Cord-Stromal Tumors
CHAPTER 37: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
SECTION 5: ASPECTS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY.
CHAPTER 38: Anatomy
CHAPTER 39: Preoperative Considerations
CHAPTER 40: Intraoperative Considerations
CHAPTER 41: Minimally Invasive Surgery Fundamentals
CHAPTER 42: Postoperative Considerations.
SECTION 6: ATLAS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY.
CHAPTER 43: Surgeries for Benign Gynecologic Disorders
CHAPTER 44: Minimally Invasive Surgery
CHAPTER 45: Surgeries for Pelvic Floor Disorders
CHAPTER 46: Surgeries for Gynecologic Malignancies.
Download Williams Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF
You can free download Williams Gynecology 3rd Edition by links are given below.
We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.
In response to the author’s complaint, the PDF Download Link of this book has been removed.