Family Medicine is a medical specialty dedicated to providing comprehensive healthcare services to people of all ages. Healthcare professionals who pursue a career in this field are called a family physician or family doctor. Download The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition PDF at the end of the article.
The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition, for decades, has remained the top choice of doctors working in this field. It provides a quintessence of knowledge to its readers and helps them understand the fundamental concepts of family medicine and various medical conditions by utilizing photographic images.
These images have been contributed by leading family physicians. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition PDF for free download. We hope that those who wish to take family medicine as their career pathway would find this book useful in their studies.
The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition is a highly comprehensive atlas designed to help doctors make the accurate diagnosis by looking into the clinical manifestations and signs/symptoms of diseases. With its overwhelmingly large collection of clinical photographs and high-yield facts, you can take your learning to the next level and master everything before appearing in a crucial board exam. The photographs presented in The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition have been gathered from real-life patients.
The book presents every clinical condition in form of a story. Each condition has been divided into the following headings (for the purpose of easy understanding):
- Patient Story
- Differential Diagnosis
Features of The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition PDF:
- The entire content of the book has been structured into anatomic and physiology systems of the body so that the readers can understand things easily.
- In addition to adult diseases, the book also includes a chapter covering important pediatric conditions.
- 600+ high-definition and full-color photographs depicting important and frequently encountered clinical conditions.
- Diagnostic pearls and high-yield points (in form of tables and bulleted points) can be found everywhere in the book.
- Special chapters have been included to provide deeper insights into physical & sexual abuse, drug abuse and women’s physical and mental health.
Contents of The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
Below is the complete table of contents offered in this book:
- Learning with Images and Digital Photography
- The Essence of Family Medicine
- Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Oral Health
- The Heart and Circulation
- The Lungs
- Women’s Health
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Infectious Diseases
- Substance Abuse
Download The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition PDF using our direct link mentioned at the end of this article.
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2nd Edition PDF now: