Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease is the best-selling book in its field. It has been designed for medical residents, trainees, and clinicians around the world. It offers the most current and up-to-date text in the study of the pathology of various diseases and the challenges faced by humanity today.
The book has been authored by a team of world-class subject experts and renowned healthcare professionals which mainly include Dr. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster. Today in this article, we are going to share with you Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF for free download. We hope that healthcare professionals reading this blog post will find it useful.
The reason behind the popularity of Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease is that of its easy-to-understand and concise text. You will also be able to access new information in the field of molecular biology, drug therapies, new drug trials and their results and classification of diseases.
Features of Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Highly recommended for specialty board exams and the USMLE exam preparation.
- 400+ full-color and high-definition photographs/illustrations of clinically important topics and diseases which greatly add to the reader’s insights.
- Most of the book’s content reflects the most recent and cutting-edge information in the field of molecular and genetic testing and pathophysiology of various diseases.
- If you choose to purchase the genuine book, you will be provided access to the Student Consult and other premium features like pathology case studies, videos, and self-assessment practice tests.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF:
- Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insults: Adaptation, Injury, and Death
- Acute and Chronic Inflammation
- Tissue Renewal, Repair, and Regeneration
- Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock
- Genetic Disorders
- Diseases of the Immune System
- Infectious Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
- Systemic Pathology: Diseases of Organ Systems
- Blood Vessels
- The Heart
- Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
- Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
- The Lung
- Head and Neck
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver and Biliary Tract
- The Pancreas
- The Kidney
- The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
- The Female Genital Tract
- The Breast
- The Endocrine System
- The Skin
- Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle
- The Central Nervous System
- The Eye
Download Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF for free now:
Download other Standard Medical Books of 2nd Year MBBS
Study them along with your regular textbooks for better Learning Experience.