Psychiatry 4th Edition of Oxford Medical Publications serves as one of the most innovative and concise books when it comes to studying human psychiatry for medical students. It offers an unprecedented learning experience combined with its patient-centered approach which enables its readers to understand their responsibilities as future clinicians.
Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition offers a very comprehensive discussion with explanations regarding the management of important psychiatric disorders encountered in day-to-day medical training inside the hospital.
The book utilizes genuine medical case histories to allow its readers to understand the theoretical discussion based on real-life scenarios. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF Free download using our direct link repositories. We hope that our readers will find it useful.
In addition to all of the above-mentioned facts, the Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF also offers guidelines regarding targetted history-taking (useful when dealing with psychiatric patients ) and examination and also enlightens its readers with reflections on “best practices” for state-of-the-art patient management.
In this part of the article, you will be able to download the Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition using our direct links that point to reliable online repositories.
Table of Content in Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF
Below is the complete table of contents presented inside the Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF (divided into six distinct parts):
PART ONE: Introduction
- Introduction to Psychiatry
- The scale of the problem
- Mental disorder and you
PART TWO: Assessment
- Setting up the assessment and taking a history
- Conducting the assessment
- Thinking about diagnosis
- Thinking about etiology
- Thinking about prognosis
- Risk assessment and management
- Communicating your findings
PART THREE: Management
- General aspects of care: settings of care
- Psychiatry and the law
- Drugs and other physical treatments
- Psychological treatment
- Social treatments
- Managing acute behavioral disturbance
PART FOUR: Management of Specific Groups
- Child and adolescent psychiatry: general aspects of care
- Psychiatry of older adults
- Learning disability
- People presenting with the physical disorder
PART FIVE: The Specific Disorders
- Mood disorders
- Schizophrenia and related disorders
- Reactions to stressful experiences
- Anxiety and obsessional disorders
- Medically unexplained physical symptoms
- Delirium, dementia, and other cognitive disorders
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Problems due to use of alcohol and other psychoactive substances
- Problems of sexuality and gender
- Personality and its disorders
- Child and adolescent psychiatry: specific disorders
PART SIX: Psychiatry and you
- Psychiatry and you
Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Please use the links mentioned below to download the Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF. We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.