Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition was first written by a group of third-year medical students because to them they could not find any relevant reliable source that was comprehensive, contained the majority of pathology topics that students were likely to encounter during their internal medicine clerkship and NBME examinations.
Step-Up to Medicine PDF is aimed at serving as a single “study tool” to ease the pressure and also to help medical students save big on buying books. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition PDF free download and we hope that our readers would find this blog post useful in their studies.
The 4th edition of Step-Up to Medicine has undergone significant changes that mainly include extensive revisions based on the feedback received from its readers and a new Advisory Board (consisting of clinicians, residents and medical students) who have collaborated tirelessly for enriching the content of this book.
The book now offers the same high-yield outline format consisting of Clinical Pearls and Quick Hits. Furthermore, you will now have access to 100 new questions focused on clinical conditions that are more frequently encountered by the students in the exam and as well as in their day-to-day clinical practice.
What’s new inside Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition PDF?
Below are a few noticeable and quick features offered in the Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition:
- Over 200 full-color illustrations of important topics to help you develop a clear understanding.
- “Clinical Pearls” and high-yield internal medicine facts are found throughout the book in easily-read format.
- New Advisory Board consisting of medical students, residents and renowned subject experts who are consistently working on the enrichment of the existing text.
- New chapters have been added to cover topics that have recently been tested in the NBME exams.
Table of Contents of Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside the Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
- Disease of the Cardiovascular System
- Diseases of the Pulmonary System
- Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System
- Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases
- Diseases of the Central and Peripheral Nervous System
- Connective Tissue and Joint Diseases
- Diseases of the Renal and Genitourinary System
- Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Disorders
- Hematologic Disease and Neoplasms
- Infectious Diseases
- Diseases of the Skin and Hypersensitivity Disorders
- Ambulatory Medicine
Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to download the Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition PDF in .pdf format using our direct links via two repositories. This PDF file has been tested and was found absolutely safe and genuine. We hope you people find it useful!
Please use the links mentioned below to download the Step-Up to Medicine 4th Edition PDF: