Today, in this article, we are going to share with you a book called Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF by Dr. Surender Singh, we hope all the students of dental sciences (BDS/DDS) will find it useful.
You, as a dentist or a graduate student of dentistry, can sometimes come across medical emergencies while performing a certain procedure on your patient resting on the dental chair. So, in order to handle such unexpected emergencies effectively, it is crucial that you work on developing a sound knowledge of dental pharmacology.
The main target audience of Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF are the undergraduate dental students. It has been developed keeping in mind the curriculum offered by dental schools all around the world. It provides detailed insights into the important concepts of pharmacology as needed by the BDS students. Considering its popularity, we highly recommend this book to the BDS students, the practicing dentists and the students of Pharmacy (who have an inclination towards the dental sciences).
Features of Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Pharmacology for Dentistry book:
- This book has been developed with an aim to help undergraduate dental students and that is why its content meets the requirements of Dental Councils all around the world. For instance, the Dental Council of India has officially accepted this book to be used by the BDS students.
- The content is user-friendly, comprehensive and easy-to-understand.
- High-yield facts on drugs that are most relevant to the field of dentistry have been mentioned on each page.
- The book offers detailed discussions on appropriate drug dosage, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics, drug adverse effects, drug-drug interactions, and contraindications.
- Best of all, this book offers important details with respect to medical emergencies encountered in dental practice and ways they should be dealt. Furthermore, side effects of drugs have also been mentioned in a tabular format.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of content presented in this book:
SECTION 1: General Principles of Pharmacology
SECTION 2: Drugs Acting on CNS
SECTION 3: Drugs Acting on ANS
SECTION 4: Drugs Acting on Cardiovascular & Urinary System
SECTION 5: Autacoids
SECTION 6: Drugs Acting on Blood
SECTION 7: Drugs Acting on GIT
SECTION 8: Drugs Acting on Endocrine System
SECTION 9: Chemotherapy
SECTION 10: Vitamins and Trace Elements
SECTION 11: Chelating Agents & Treatment of Poisoning
SECTION 12: Dental Pharmacology
SECTION 13: Miscellaneous
Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF Free Download
Now, in this part of the article, you will be able to access the Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF using our direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. To ensure easy access to this .pdf file, we have uploaded this book to our own repository. We hope you enjoy an uninterrupted access to this book.
Please use the link mentioned below to download the Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF right now: