First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 PDF, First Aid is a popular publisher of medical books. Its USMLE Step 3 solutions are curated under the supervision of Doctor Tao Le, who is associated with The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the University of Louisville.
What makes this USMLE 3 series special is that it has been written by residents themselves and then checked by the First Aid medical faculty. Moreover, as First Aid states, the series is continually updated and revised to ensure that the students are best prepared for their exam session.
The First Aid USMLE Step 3 set includes:
1) 100 mini-cases
2) Vignette-style “flash cards”
3) Full-color clinical images
– Takes ideas from former med students and professors, so you know they are relevant
– In-depth and comprehensive review
– Practice cases are similar to what you will see on the exam, leaving you confident and prepared
– Really needs to be supplemented with step 2 books.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 PDF 4th Edition
The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3―completely revised and updated!
- The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy.
- Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam.
- Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information.
- Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”.
- 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam.
- More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flashcards” and full-color clinical images.
- Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS.
- The content of each topic is fairly concise, yet covers all important information and leaves you with a deep understanding of the subjects at hand. There are 100 exam-styled mini cases discussed throughout the span of the book, which will give you with a clear view of what to expect in the exams and allow you to learn how to give the perfect response to such cases.
- The flash cards are a great revision tool and will give you time to test your learning throughout the day.
- My only qualm with this series is that First Aid has made each set dependent on the other; therefore for a complete understanding and thorough revision, you would have to supplement this series with the step 2 series from First Aid.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1. Guide to the USMLE Step 3 and
Supplement: Guide to the CCS
CHAPTER 2. Ambulatory Medicine
CHAPTER 3. Cardiovascular
CHAPTER 4. Emergency Medicine
CHAPTER 5. Endocrinology
CHAPTER 6. Ethics and Statistics
CHAPTER 7. Gastroenterology
CHAPTER 8. Hematology
CHAPTER 9. Oncology
CHAPTER 10. Infectious Disease
CHAPTER 11. Musculoskeletal
CHAPTER 12. Nephrology
CHAPTER 13. Neurology
CHAPTER 14. Obstetrics
CHAPTER 15. Gynecology
CHAPTER 16. Pediatrics
CHAPTER 17. Psychiatry
CHAPTER 18. Pulmonary
CHAPTER 19. High-Yield CCS Cases
Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 4th Edition PDF
You can download First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, 4th Edition Set by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.