Features of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK, Fourth Edition.
- Completely revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content you need to know
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight highly testable topics
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help you “file away” clinical information for handy retrieval at test time
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide you through the workup of a patient with practical tips to success
- Easy-to-follow algorithms show examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints
- Includes must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders
- 300 USMLE-style questions, included with the eBook, feature complete explanations to help you gain confidence for the exam.
Table of Contents
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Pulmonary disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Genitourinary disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Hematology and oncology
- Selected topics in emergency medicine, critical care, and surgery
- Neurologic disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Gynecologic and breast disorders
- Psychiatric disorders
- Epidemiology and ethics.
Download Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK PDF 4th Edition
You can download Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.