In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Deja Review of Surgery 1st Edition. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
“Flashcards in a book” provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the surgery clerkship. Maximum retention in minimum time!
Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
Features of Deja Review of Surgery
- Active recall Q&A boils down must-know concepts for clerkship success.
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in a clinical context.
- Mnemonics and key words help you focus on core facts.
- 100 high-yield images.
- Complements larger course books and works well with other types of review books.
- Convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go.
Table Of Contents
The following Chapters will be covered in the Deja Review of Surgery 1st Edition.
- SMALL BOWEL
- CRITICAL CARE
- WOUND HEALING, SKIN, AND SOFT TISSUE AND PLASTIC SURGERY
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- VASCULAR SURGERY
- CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY
- BARIATRIC SURGERY
- CLINICAL VIGNETTES
Download Deja Review Surgery 1st Edition PDF
You can download Deja Review of Surgery 1st Edition for FREE by links are given below.
We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.