If you are not aware, the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition has been authored by world-class surgeons and an expert team of editors (with a medical background) and illustrators who left no coin unturned to meet the demands and challenges of the contemporary surgical practice. This latest edition retains all of its praiseworthy features from its previous publications and also offers updated material based on the current trends and practices in the field of surgery.
Today in this article, we are going to share with you Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery PDF for free download using our own repository direct links. We hope the aspiring surgeons will find this article useful.
The editors have divided the content inside the 27th edition of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery into different parts for the purpose of easy navigation and better readability. These sections are devoted to explaining important things i.e:
- Fundamental principals of surgery
- Investigation and diagnosis of common diseases
- Pre and post-operative patient care
- Surgical trauma
The book also has sections dedicated to sub-surgical specialties which are mentioned as follows:
- Head Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Elective Orthopaedics through the skin
- Breast Surgery
- Endocrine-related surgical procedures
- Cardiothoracic surgeries
- Vascular Surgery
- Abdominal and genitourinary surgeries
- Organ Transplantation
Key Features of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery PDF
Below are the most important features of the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition:
- The content structure is very user-friendly and easy-to-understand. It offers its reader summary boxes, tables containing high-yield surgery facts and beautifully crafted diagrams that make study sessions productive and leveraging.
- 700+ high-definition and full-color illustrations that depict the true art of surgical practice.
- A comprehensive and up-to-date text that has undergone many revisions for taking its final shape.
- New chapters have also been included that include bariatric (a procedure to treat obesity) surgery, patient safety, and day care surgery.
- Great effort has been made to deliver a writing style that is clear, concise, and easy to understand. You will find smaller paragraphs and a writing style which makes learning easy no matter your country of nationality.
Table of Content
Below is the detailed table of contents offered in the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF:
- PART ONE: Principles
- PART TWO: Investigation and Diagnosis
- PART THREE: Perioperative care
- PART FOUR: Trauma
- PART FIVE: Elective Orthopaedics
- PART SIX: Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- PART SEVEN: Head and Neck
- PART EIGHT: Breast and Endocrine
- PART NINE: Cardiothoracic
- PART TEN: Vascular
- PART ELEVEN: Abdominal
- PART TWELVE: Genitourinary
- PART THIRTEEN: Transplantation
Download Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th edition PDF
Please use the direct download link mentioned below to access the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery PDF 27th edition and also checkout other surgery books.
In response to the authors’ complaint the PDF Download Links has been removed.ADMIN, MEDICOSTIMES