Netter’s Sports Medicine is one of the most popular books on sports medicine & sports physiology in the world. For over a decade, this book has served as the all-in-one sports medicine resource for the healthcare professionals (working in the sports line) at the outpatient office, sports training room and on the field in case of injuries and trauma caused to the sportsmen.
For those who are not aware, Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd edition has been edited by the ex-presidents of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM), which means that the readers of this book will have an opportunity to learn from the experts who are serving at the pinnacle in this field. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF for free download. We hope those who aspire to become a doctor of sports medicine would find this book useful in their studies.
The content of this book has been structured so as to meet the international standards of medicine in sports. It offers easy-to-navigate organization of both chapters and topics so that its readers can search through the book very easily. In addition, those of you who wish to purchase the original copy will have access to the New Expert Consult online access which offers complete Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition eBook, videos and patient education handouts etc.
Features of Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of the 2nd edition of the Netter’s Sports Medicine:
- This book has been authored by leading subject experts (i.e ex-president of AMSSM), doctors and illustrators making it completely a “must-have” if you wish to ace the board exams.
- 1000+ high-definition and full-color Netter graphics have been added which serve as an aid to the visual learning of the aspiring sports doctors.
- Loads of diagnostics images, scenarios and high-yield material (in the form of tables and bulleted points) can be found throughout the book.
- A must-have for aspiring doctor of medicine, sports clinicians, and team physicians. Even the athletes can also use to understand injuries and their prognosis and ways they can play safer.
Table of Contents
Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition has been divided into 8 sections, as seen below:
- SECTION I: Medical Care and Supervision of the Athlete
- SECTION II: Special Considerations for Athlete Populations
- SECTION III: Conditioning
- SECTION IV: Environment
- SECTION V: Behavioral and Psychological Problems
- SECTION VI: General Medical Problems in Athletes
- SECTION VII: Injury Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- SECTION VIII: Specific Sports
Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the Netter’s Sports Medicine PDF almost instantly by using our direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. For purpose of user-safety and ease of access, we have uploaded this book to our online repository. This book has been tested and found absolutely safe and genuine!
Please use the link mentioned below to download the Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF: