If you are a medical student (or have recently graduated) or a doctor who is looking forward to finding a book that provides a comprehensive review on the cardiovascular anatomy, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management, then Netter’s Cardiology PDF is what you need! It combines Netter’s famous visual aesthetics (high-definition illustrations and drawings) to a high-yield content and thus delivers something which is not less than a marvel. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF using our direct download links. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition has been authored by renowned cardiologists (consultant clinicians), professors and medical students. The main authors of this book are Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and George Stouffer. In addition to the rich content and visual appeal of this book, readers are also provided with annotated references of important research articles and guidelines related to the diagnosis and management of patients suffering from serious cardiovascular diseases.
Personally speaking, cardiology is my dream specialty. I have a great interest in the dynamics of heart, in its physiology, anatomy, and diseases. And in future, I aspire to become a Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
Features of Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Netter’s Cardiology PDF:
- This book uses the beautiful artwork of by Frank H. Netter, MD to teach important concepts of cardiology.
- It provides a concise and highly comprehensive overview of the anatomy, pathophysiology and clinical presentation of important heart diseases.
- 500+ high-definition and full-color Netter illustrations and diagrams to help you memorize every single detail so that you can ace your exams and do not miss answering a single question in your clinical rotations.
- Readers can access valuable advice from leading experts in the cardiology field. You can use clearly-defined algorithms from these experts to make an accurate diagnosis and treatment plans.
- In addition to all of these exciting features, you can also benefit from the tools such as cardiovascular imaging technology i.e CT, MRI, Echocardiography, EKG, nuclear testing and stress testing etc.
Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Please use the link mentioned below to download the Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF: