As a healthcare professional (no matter if you are a medical student or a doctor), it is very important that you master the essentials of history taking and physical examination. Good documentation of a patient’s medical history and physical examination are half-way through the process of arriving at an accurate diagnosis. That is the reason our professors and seniors have always advised us to master these two aspects of our clinical skills.
For those who do not know, there are numerous books out there in the market but Macleod’s Clinical Examination is one such book that is authoritative and widely used by the medical community across the world. It is the winner of the 2014 BMA Medical Awards which is indicative of its sophistication. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF for free download. We hope you people find this book useful while working with your patients.
Macleod’s Clinical Examination offers a very comprehensive and easy-to-understand text to its users and step-by-step guidelines for evaluating symptoms to logically steer one’s history and examination to a diagnosis. The book also puts great emphasis on the importance of ordering most relevant laboratory test as it makes the treatment affordable for the patient.
Features of Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the most important features of Macleod’s Clinical Examination:
- Over 500 high-definition photographs depicting various clinical conditions and procedures to aid visual learning.
- High-yield points and facts are mentioned next to each discussion so that you can make the most of this book.
- Flowcharts, illustrations, tables containing important points and summaries can be found throughout the book.
- If you purchase the genuine version, you will be able to access Macleod’s videos which practically demonstrate many of the important clinical examinations.
- Tips for history taking and physical examination from leading clinicians have also been included.
- Finally, there’s a chapter where you will be provided tips on how to demonstrate your clinical skills in an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE).
Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF Free Download
Please use the link mentioned to download the Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF straightaway.We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.