Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology is a leading text that offers cutting-edge clinical information for the most effective diagnosis, care, and management of the patients. This book reflects all the latest research and developments made recently in the field of rheumatology. It enables its readers to effectively handle all kinds of clinical challenges encountered in the clinical practice.
Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology PDF for free download.
According to our sources, this is the most popular and comprehensive book in the field of rheumatology as it has been authored by leading scientists and clinicians. This book provides in-depth guidelines on the clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment of rheumatic diseases and thus is a top recommendation for the healthcare professionals.
Features of Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- This book offers a great deal of information on basic sciences needed to excel in the clinical practice.
- 700+ full-color photographs that bring life to the intricate concepts of rheumatology.
- Genuine purchases include video demonstrations of the musculoskeletal exam which also includes abnormal findings of arthroscopic presentation of affected joints.
- The book offers high-yield stuff in the form of schematic diagrams which clearly summarize information so that you can easily retain stuff that matters.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology PDF:
- Structure and function of bone, joints, and connective tissue
- Cells involved in autoimmune diseases and inflammation
- Effector mechanisms in autoimmunity and inflammation
- Evaluation of generalized and localized symptoms
- Differential diagnosis of regional and diffuse musculoskeletal pain
- Diagnostic tests and procedures in rheumatic diseases
- Pharmacology of antirheumatic drugs
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and related syndromes
- Scleroderma, inflammatory myopathies, and overlap syndromes
- Crystal-induced and inflammasome-mediated inflammation
- Cartilage, bone, and heritable connective tissue disorders
- Rheumatic diseases of childhood
- Infection and arthritis
- Arthritis accompanying a systemic disease
Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology PDF Free Download
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download the Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology PDF for free: