Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology, A Systematic Approach is one of the most popular general ophthalmology textbooks out there. Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology PDF is justified – it covers the basic topics and provides just enough detail to be useful in most situations.
Whether you’re learning ophthalmology for the first time, preparing for OKAP/board exams, or trying to remember some detail years down the road to help one of your patients, this text is a fantastic reference.
The 8th Edition does not list Dr. Jack Kanski as one of the primary editors/authors; instead, the task of updating this work has fallen to one of his colleagues, Dr. Brad Bowling, who did a superb job of maintaining Dr. Kanski’s original vision while inserting his own style to present up-to-date evidence-based information about the essential topics of ophthalmology.
Features of Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology:
- With this book in hand, you can easily build a consolidated foundation in ophthalmology.
- Guidance and suggestions from subject experts and leading clinicians on ophthalmic examination, imaging and the diagnosis of commonly encountered ophthalmic disorders.
- You get to benefit directly from the experience of the world-renowned ophthalmologist, Brad Bowling.
- Over 2600 high-definition photographs of eye disorders, and imaging techniques that include fundus autofluorescence, ultra-wide-field imaging, and high-resolution OCT.
- Genuine purchases come-up with Expert Consult eBook and other premium features.
Table of Contents
- Lacrimal Drainage System.
- Dry Eye.
- Corneal and Refractive Surgery.
- Episclera and Sclera.
- Ocular Tumors.
- Retinal Vascular Disease.
- Acquired Macular Disorders.
- Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies.
- Retinal Detachment.
- Vitreous Opacities.
- Ocular Side Effects of Systemic Medications.
Download Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology PDF
You can download Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach 8th Edition by links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Download other Standard Medical Books of 3rd Year MBBS
Study them along with your regular textbooks for better Learning Experience.