In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of the JP Gunasegaran Histology PDF. Read the overview below and download using the links given at the end of the post.
This book is designed for undergraduate medical and dental students. The present updated edition is an illustrated account of microscopic structures of tissues and organs in a simple and precise language. The text is extremely student-friendly.
Key Features of JP Gunasegaran Histology
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book:
- Concise, point-wise presentation of text for easy learning and quick recapitulation during exams.
- Line diagrams for a basic understanding of the tissues/organs.
- Pencil sketches of sections (hematoxylin & eosin stained) along with salient points of identification, well integrated with text for understanding technical details of structures at the backdrop of theory.
- Practicals comprise excellent quality large-sized microphotographs at the end of the theory with detailed explanations of what students are expected to observe.
- Clinical correlation of certain important structures.
- Self-assessment exercise at the end of each chapter for revision of the topics studied
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside the Textbook of Histology A Practical guide JP Gunasegaran PDF.
1. HISTOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES AND MICROSCOPY
2. EPITHELIAL TISSUE.
4. CONNECTIVE TISSUE
7. LYMPHOID TISSUE
8. MUSCULAR TISSUE
9. NERVOUS TISSUE
10. BLOOD VESSELS
11. INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
12. DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
13. URINARY SYSTEM
14. MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
15. FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
16. RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
17. ENDOCRINE GLANDS
18. SPECIAL SENSES
Textbook of Histology A Practical guide JP Gunasegaran PDF Download
You can download Textbook of Histology A Practical guide JP Gunasegaran PDF by links are given below. We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.