In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 19th Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
First published in 1919 as ‘Diseases of Women’, Gynaecology by Ten Teachers is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide. The twentieth edition has been thoroughly updated by a new team of ‘teachers’, integrating clinical material with the latest scientific developments that underpin patient care.
Each chapter is highly structured, with learning objectives, definitions, aetiology, clinical features, investigations, treatments, case histories, and key point summaries and additional reading where appropriate. New themes for this edition include ‘professionalism’ and ‘global health’ and information specific to both areas is threaded throughout the text.
Features of Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 19th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book: Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 19th Edition.
- Fully revised – new authors, new editors, new structure and new themes
- Highly illustrated – text supported and enhanced throughout by high-quality colour line diagrams and photographs
- Clear and accessible – numerous features supplement the narrative text and provide useful queues for revision
- Illustrative case histories – engage the reader with realistic scenarios that bring the obstetric practice to life
- Flexible – download the ebook for use on a smartphone, tablet or computer, or access on-demand anywhere with an internet browser, and personalize it with notes and highlights.
Table of Contents
The following content will be Covered in Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
- Gynaecological History and Examination, and Imaging
- Embryology and Sex Determination
- Puberty and Control of the Menstrual Cycle
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Implantation and Early Pregnancy
- Menopause and Post-Menopausal Health
- Genitourinary Medicine and HIV
- Urogynaecology and Pelvic Floor Problems
- Benign Conditions of the Ovary and Pelvis
- Benign Conditions of the Uterus and Endometrium
- Benign Conditions of the Vagina and Vulva, and Psychosexual Problems
- Malignant Disease of the Ovary
- Malignant Disease of the Uterus and Endometrium
- Malignant Disease of the Cervix, Vagina and Vulva
Download Gynaecology by Ten Teachers PDF 19th Edition
You can download Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 19th Edition PDF by links are given below. Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition PDF is coming soon.
We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.