First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 contains 400 high-yield cases designed to help you quickly relate basic science concepts to clinical situations. This book offers illustrations, drawings and clinical images with each case and to further reinforce your learned knowledge, each case ends with questions and answers which further add to the reader’s insights.
One of the best features of this book is that each chapter is keyed to First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so that you can study first aid cases and high-yield facts simultaneously. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 PDF for free download. We hope that this book helps all those who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
With this book in your hand, you will be able to access the most useful and up-to-date USMLE Step 1 preparation guidelines at your fingertips. We highly recommend this book to the students!
Features of First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- High-yield USMLE-style cases with expanded differentials (DDx) and questions that are frequently tested in the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Concise and high-yield answer explanations of pathophysiology.
- The book offers important and high-yield USMLE Step 1 facts in the form of diagrams, illustrations, and tables which make studying this book a rewarding experience.
- 600+ high-definition and full-color illustrations/photographs which bring life to the important concepts of the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Each case presented in this book has been keyed to the First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, thus it is regarded as a perfect supplement.
Table of Contents
First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 PDF is divided into two sections and contains 400 high-yield cases specially designed for the USMLE Step 1 exam:
SECTION I: GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- Behavioral Science
- Microbiology and Immunology
SECTION II: ORGAN SYSTEMS
- Hematology and Oncology
First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 PDF Free Download
Please use the link below to download First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 PDF for free: