If we talk about the emergency nursing, Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide 8th Edition is the most popular pocket reference in this area of practice. This book has been serving as an essential resource for healthcare professionals including physicians, nurses, and paramedics for decades.
With its highly comprehensive and high-yield text, readers can build a strong foundation in emergency medicine and take their exam preparation to the advanced level. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF for free download. We hope that you find it useful!
The latest 8th edition has been designed to easily fit inside your pocket because of its portable measurements: 3″x5″. The book is offered in a spiral-bound format in paper print.
Features of Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Highly-portable and compact size allow it to be easily carried and read during a commute and hospital hours.
- The content has been structured very sophisticatedly and the readers can easily access the desired information or drug without much effort.
- The content presented in this book is high-yield and comprehensive and covers almost all of the important concepts of the emergency medical field.
- Full-color illustrations depicting various emergency procedures and processes etc thus facilitating better understanding and retention.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF:
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Advanced Airway Management
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Emergency Medications
- Medical Emergencies
- Poisons and Overdoses
- Common Lab Values
- Prescription Drugs
Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF Free Download
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF for free: