In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Deja Review Neuroscience PDF 2nd Edition. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Neuroscience boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format ― specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time.
The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Déjà Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel in your course exams and the USMLE Step 1.
Features of Deja Review Neuroscience 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go – fits in your white coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Table of Contents
The following content will be Covered in Deja Review Neuroscience 2nd Edition PDF
1. Embryology and Histology
2. Spinal Cord
3. Brainstem and Cranial Nerves
4. Cerebral Anatomy
6. Sensory Systems
7. Motor Systems
8. ANS and Hypothalamus
9. Vascular and Traumatic Injury
10. Intracranial Neoplasms
11. Infectious Diseases
12. Demyelinating Diseases
14. Dementia and Degenerative Disease
15. Congenital Disorders
16. Nutritional and Metabolic Disease
17. Peripheral Neuropathy
Download Deja Review Neuroscience PDF 2nd Edition
You can free download Deja Review Neuroscience PDF 2nd Edition by links are given below.
We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.