In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF 8th Edition. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics is the eighth edition of this comprehensive and highly illustrated textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated, the book spans 42 chapters, incorporating new material and the latest advances in the field of obstetrics.
New topics in this edition include prenatal genetic counseling, screening, and diagnosis, whilst progress in technology is recognized with the inclusion of Doppler studies, MR images, microphotographs, data graphs, and laparoscopic images.
Features of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF
• Provide cutting-edge information to enable the candidates to qualify the examinations in India; and, their equivalents, internationally.
• Thoroughly revised and updated.
• Chapter 42 amounts to a ‘mini textbook-cum-color atlas’ in obstetrics which includes
• 55 high-quality photographs of instruments, specimens, sonograms
• MR images and drugs, is of immense value, specifically for the practical part of the examinations.
• List of most frequently used abbreviations has been provided for easy reference.
• The inclusion of summary tables, algorithms, boxes, flowcharts and key points in each chapter is an attraction for quick revision in examinations.
•Contemporaneous guidelines from different professional and academic organizations suggest RCOG, ACOG, WHO… and many more.
• Includes management options based on experience, have been mentioned in the text to face difficult situations where no evidence exists.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF FREE Download 8th Edition
You can download the book by the link given below, DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 9th edition is coming soon:
We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.