In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen 16th Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The new 16th edition of Cunningham’s has been thoroughly revised for the modern-day anatomy student. The language has been simplified for easy understanding making this textbook ideal for students at undergraduate levels. Each dissection reflects current medical school teaching and is now broken down into clear step-by-step instructions. New learning features prepare students for the dissection lab, university examinations, and clinical practice. Completely updated full-color artwork brings friendly explanations to life. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 16th Edition PDF.
Throughout the book, new clinical application boxes and radiology images explain how anatomy relates to clinical medical practice. At the end of each part, multiple-choice questions allow students to quickly review their knowledge before checking the answers in the appendix.
Student-friendly and richly illustrated this new edition of Cunningham’s brings expert anatomical teaching to the modern day student of medicine, dentistry, and allied health sciences. Retaining the trustworthy authority of the previous editions, this sixteenth edition offers a contemporary account of this excellent practical anatomy book.
Features of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen
Here are the important features of this book:
- A completely updated and modernized new edition
- Using easily understandable and simplified language, this text is ideal for students at undergraduate levels
- Anatomical diagrams are now in full color and are complemented by radiology images
- Dissections include learning outcomes and clear step-by-step instructions
- New clinical application boxes make direct links between anatomy and clinical medicine
- New multiple choice questions help readers to revise for examinations
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy VOL 2 16th Edition PDF:
Part 1 Introduction
1. Introduction to the trunk
Part 2 The thorax
2. Introduction to the thorax
3. The walls of the thorax
4. The cavity of the thorax
5. The joints of the thorax
6. MCQs for part 2: The thorax
Part 3 The abdomen
7. Introduction to the abdomen
8. The anterior abdominal wall
9. The male external genital organs
10. The lower back
11. The abdominal cavity
12. The diaphragm
13. The posterior abdominal wall
14. MCQs for part 3: The abdomen
Part 4 The pelvis and perineum
15. Introduction to the pelvis and perineum
16. The perineum
17. The pelvic viscera
18. The pelvic wall
19. MCQs for part 4: The pelvis and perineum
Part 5 The trunk
20. Movements of the trunk and muscles involved in bodily functions
21. Cross-sectional anatomy of the trunk.
Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 PDF Download
You can download Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen 16th Edition PDF by links are given below. We always try to provide you the best download experience by using Google Drive links and other fast alternatives. In case the links are not working, use the comment section to inform us. We will update links as soon as possible.