In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy. Read the overview below and download it using the links given at the end of the post.
BD Chaurasia is considered the bible of Anatomy. Anatomy is one of the weirdest subjects in the first year of MBBS. But on the contrary, it’s fun-filled with an exploration of how the human body works. In MBBS First year, Anatomy comes as one of the subjects.
There are Four Volumes of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are follows:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Lower Limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis
- Head, & Neck
- Brain & eyeball
These four parts deal with the gross anatomy of the human body. They cover the maximum information that you are required. There is, of course, a handbook also.
- 1 Features of BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy PDF
- 2 What’s new on BD Chaurasia’s Anatomy 8th Edition?
- 3 BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF Download
- 4 BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
- 5 BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
- 6 BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy volume 3 & 4 PDF (Head, Neck, Brain, & Eyeball)
Features of BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy PDF
Here are some of the features of the first volume of this anatomy book:
- The first and foremost thing about this book is that it is one of the most of detailed book. As this single volume out of three is only about the upper limb and thorax.
- Only two units i.e upper limb and thorax are covered in 456 pages which shows that it is a very detailed book.
- This human anatomy book is written by BD Chaurasia, who is a well-known anatomy author for this book as well as the general anatomy handbook.
- There are multiple additions to this human anatomy book which means that this is a frequently updated book.
- There is the best anatomy illustration including dissections that makes it easy for students to learn gross anatomy.
- Suitable for the Students of Medicine
This book is very useful and suitable for students studying in the field of medicine. Human anatomy is one of the most important subjects for students of medical colleges. Since there is a dearth of high-quality books on the subject with an easy-to-understand language, B. D. Chaurasiya has compiled this comprehensive book on the matter of human anatomy. ‘B. D. Chaurasiya’s Human Anatomy: Vol 1: Upper Limb Thorax’ basically deals with a certain part of the human anatomical structure. The book aims to give the students a deeper knowledge of the subject in a consolidated manner.
- Different and Unique
Unlike most of the other books in the market that are more like journals and seem a tad difficult to understand, this book is more about explaining the concepts to the students and is completely user-oriented. Mr. Chaurasiya happens to be one of the best authors on human anatomy and in this book, he has given all the little insights that are necessary for the student to understand the human body in an effective manner. In these regards, this book is very unique because it has been authored by a very renowned person in the field.
- Vast Portion Covered
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on. Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of the thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying human anatomy.
What’s new on BD Chaurasia’s Anatomy 8th Edition?
Bd chaurasia’s anatomy is the most used book of anatomy by medical students. The latest 8th edition of the Bd chaurasia’s pdf contains the updated syllabus according to the Medical Council of India. The 8th edition was published in 2019.
Some of the features of the 8th edition of bd chaurasia are as follows:
- All the figures have been redrawn to improve clearness.
- Many hand-drawn illustrations have been added. This hand-drawn illustration help students to understand the figure easily which further helps in their exams.
- Many new topics with different new features have been added to make this book best than others.
- It is made easy with clear content than an older edition of the bd chaurasia.
- The published has been taken care of standard clinical norms and practical implications
This is all about the 8th edition of bd chaurasia’s human anatomy which makes it the latest and better than the other edition.
BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF Download
This edition of the Handbook aims to meet the requirements of students of medical and dental sciences, Ayurveda, homeopathy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and alternative medicine, who are newly admitted to their respective professional colleges.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on.
Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying the human anatomy.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on structures in lower limb abdominal visceras and details of pelvic region. Widely acclaimed as a standard text in view of its simple language, comprehensive coverage and attractive presentation, BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy remains an ideal and the most preferred textbook in India and abroad. The seventh edition of the book has been rewritten, thoroughly revised and updated, to make it still more student-friendly.
BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy volume 3 & 4 PDF (Head, Neck, Brain, & Eyeball)
Bd chaurasia human anatomy 8th edition volume 3 presents reinforced material on Head, Volume 4 on the other hand highlights Brain, eyeball, and neuroanatomy. A CD containing respective videos on osteology and soft parts for better orientation of these topics and FAQs with answers and diagrams for proper preparations for examinations accompanies each volume.
Many new chapters and a lot of information is being added to bestow flavor to learning anatomy with beautifying interest, making it a bit fun and digest able.