Emergency Medicine (a.k.a accident and emergency medicine) is basically a branch of medicine that deals with taking care of patients who arrive at the hospital unexpectedly with clinical conditions or injuries that require immediate medical attention. The doctors working in the emergency room (E.R) first have to make sure that the patient is not in a life-threatening situation.
They start by performing procedures like Cardiopulmonary resuscitation to stabilize the patient and then start performing investigations for the diagnosis of the patient’s ailment to devise a suitable treatment plan. To me, the emergency medicine is a very interesting specialty because it helps us develop life-saving skills. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Atlas of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF for free download. This is one of the most famous books in the field and has been awarded “A Doody’s Core Title for 2017”. We hope that our readers will find this book useful in their studies.
Atlas of Emergency Medicine, for decades, has remained a definitive guide to the visual diagnosis of emergency medical conditions. It offers a very comprehensive text to the readers and the book is studded with high-definition, real-life emergency medicine images that really help in memorizing crucial details related to various medical emergencies.
Features of Atlas of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Atlas of Emergency Medicine PDF:
- 1500+ high-definition and full-color emergency medicine images to help you prepare for making the right decision when presented with a situation inside the E.R. Moreover, each topic includes at least one image.
- The content has been beautifully structured into organ-systems so that the readers can quickly navigate through the book.
- Built on the principle of “look quick, act fast” reference which allows you to look-up information quickly.
- If you decide to purchase the genuine paid version of this book, you will be able to access 50 video clips highlighting important emergency medicine topics.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in the Atlas of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
- Head and facial trauma
- Ophthalmic conditions
- Funduscopic findings
- Ophthalmic trauma
- Ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Oral conditions
- Chest and abdomen
- Urologic conditions
- Sexually transmitted infections and anorectal conditions
- Gynecologic and obstetric conditions
- Extremity trauma
- Extremity conditions
- Cutaneous conditions
- Pediatric conditions
- Child abuse
- Environmental conditions
- Toxicological conditions
- Wounds and soft tissue injuries
- Clinical forensic medicine
- HIV conditions
- Tropical medicine
- ECG abnormalities
- Emergency ultrasound
- Microscopic findings
Atlas of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Please use the direct link mentioned below to access the Atlas of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF right now: